Mobile Application Development
Mobile application mean to use the application in handheld devices like Android , iOS and windows phone. Now in market there is lot of mobile operating systems. There are many OS available ( Operating Systems ) more populars like iOS, Android, Windows 8, Tizen (The OS of Everything) etc..
Mobile applications development are divided two categories
- Native Mobile Application Development
- Hybrid Mobile Application Development
Native Mobile Application Development
Native mobile applications to use Objective C language for developing iOS application. And Java for developing Android mobile application.
Developer Enviroment for Native Appliation
- iOS – Mobile Application needs MAC with Xcode latest version with iOS SDK. Only with the help of xcode the applications for ios are done.Windows won’t support xcode.
- Android – Mobile applications needs either mac or windows Ecllipse IDE with latest Android SDK
- Simulators – Both Xcode and Ecillpse has built in simulator to check the applications. For best result need to use Physical devices
Advantages of Native applications
- Better Perfomance
- Access of full hardware in API
Example : Fluid animation, Fast graphics API
Hybrid Mobile Application Development
Codova has lot of community support to develop plugins.
- Write once and deploy in many platforms [ iOS, Android and Windows ]